septiembre 30, 2010

wich of the power of a superhero would I most like to have?

I think  I would like to have the ability to fly... because, I consider interesting to feel the power of  freedom, travel arround the world, looking places that I've never gone. But the most importante think is that I would  never pay transantiago's tickets! because fly is free!
This ability could change my life beacuse, is something different and strange. It could make me be an important and mysterious woman, maybe a wonderful woman who can save lives or help people in a spontaneous way!
However, I would not like to have super hearing, because i'm not interested in hearing people's talks or  annoying sounds such as cars, barking, or people who are discussing something irrelevant to name a few.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario